Support for Windows 7 is now officially over, which means Microsoft wants any holdouts to upgrade to Windows 10. The idea is that Windows 10 will help keep your devices running securely and smoothly.
If you have an older PC or laptop running Windows 7, you have two options. The first is to purchase the Windows 10 Home edition, which costs $139 on Microsoft’s website. The second way is to use the free upgrade offer from Microsoft. Technically the offer ended in 2016, but at the time this video was posted, it still worked.
I take you step by step through the upgrade process and show you how we handled a few frustrating moments we encountered on the way.
Windows 10 free upgrade offer:
For more help, read our CNET article on how to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7:
Patrick’s Twitter: @trickholland
Subscribe to CNET:
Check out our playlists:
Visit CNET’s How To site:
Download the new CNET app:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Instagram:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mu PC KeepPoint SS6.3 |Game PC | Miễn Phí 99999999 Gcoin | Tặng 700 Lần Reset | Key GM
- Hướng dẫn Hack nick Facebook mất 100% ( Quý Bánh ) #2
- Neighbours from Hell 2 On Vacation (100%)【FULL GAME】| Longplay
- Hack Like Facebook Không Bị Mất Níck Mới 2020 Share 3 Web Tăng Like 1 Click 250 Like
- Hướng dẫn đăng nhập thuedientu.gdt.gov.vn