Check out the video to see our 3D version of Magnolia, then check it out for yourself this Spring when FAIRY TAIL arrives on PS4!
Behind the scenes, we worked for six months to create every brick, bridge, and building you’ll be able to explore in the game. We looked at any and all reference material we could find on the town in order to lay it out as accurately as possible. We read the comics, we extracted scenes from the anime, consulted the anime setting materials, and we were even able to find reference data from older illustrations to help us along the way. From there, we laid everything out in 3D, then went back to Mashima-san, and he was able to give us further advice to help sculpt the final setting. In the end, we created a final design which works for an RPG, while at the same time integrating functionality and the appropriate visuals – including all of the symbolic buildings and landmarks you’re looking for – in a dynamic way that truly pops off-screen. After months and months of hard work, we were eventually able to flip the image we had in our minds into the breathtaking and immersive town you’ll now be able to experience in our unique RPG.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Boxhead 2play Rooms the easy way to 999 with maximum difficulty level
- Khi CÁ LỚN NUỐT CÁ BÉ cấu hình quá cao!?| Feeding Frenzy 
- Subway Surfers Lướt Ván Trên Đường Ray Chạy Trốn Thanh Tra
- Chiến Cơ Huyền Thoại – Siêu Chiến Cơ Tử Thần "Khiêu Chiến" Siêu Chiến Cơ Hỏa Tướng
- Siêu Nhân Robot Part 03: Chiến Thần Bão Lửa – Chiến Thần Xạ Thủ | DCTE VN