The path to better medicine is paved with accidental yet revolutionary discoveries. In this well-told tale of how science happens, neuroscientist Rebecca Brachman shares news of a serendipitous breakthrough treatment that may prevent mental disorders like depression and PTSD from ever developing. And listen for an unexpected — and controversial — twist.
TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and much more.
Find closed captions and translated subtitles in many languages at
Follow TED news on Twitter:
Like TED on Facebook:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- THỬ THÁCH 24H TRÊN ĐẢO HOANG của CrisDevilGamer
- Hướng dẫn sử dụng Excel cơ bản: Copy, paste, cut dữ liệu trong Excel
- Hướng dẫn thiết kế ảnh bìa Fanpage đúng chuẩn bằng Photoshop | Hải Thanh Design
- Cách tạo nhiều nick Facebook không bị checkpoint| Tuấn Peter
- LAN QUẾ PHƯỜNG | TẬP 3 | SEASON 1 : Mỹ Nữ Đại Chiến | Mì Gõ | Phim Hài Hay 2019